Inspired by so many “wishlist” posts, I decided to create my own! After all, what girl doesn’t have a wishlist of beauty products she’d love to have?? Read on for more of my “I want em, gotta get em, too bad I’m broke but I need them” items!
1. Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow Collection ($36)
I love the pretty pinks and browns of this pallet. ❤
2.Dior Addict Lip Glow ($30)
This looks amazing and the packaging is so pretty!
3. Olay Pro-X Cleansing System ($25)
This just looks like it gives a great deep cleaning and it has fantastic reviews!
4. Biolage by Matrix Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo ($16.82)
I haven't risked shelling out the cash for this yet but I've heard great things about it and would love to get it at some point!
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil ($19
Big fan of UD and I love these pretty pencils. There are sooo many colors to choose from!
6. Jimmy Choo Parfum ($55-95)
Tried this in a pullout from InStyle and fell in love! The scent is heavenly, a mix of tiger orchid, patchouli and toffee. YUM!
7. Kiehls Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ ($36-59)
Bought my fiance this toothbrush for Christmas, and he raves about it! Need to get one of these bad boys for myself. =)
9. Revlon ColorStay Makeup ($10)
This makeup looks so creamy and soft; I'd love to feel this on my skin!
10. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush ($8)
Claims to melt into skin. This looks so fresh and fun, I'd love to try it out!!
So there you have it! My first wishlist of items I’d love to have! What are your most coveted items? I’d love to hear all about them.