Anyone have a case of the Mondays?? I know I do!! It’s been such an amazing weekend that I hated to see it end. But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. But does it really? Here are my good things to get me through these Monday blues!!
1. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser ($4.99)
A refreshing pick-me-up for my skin that leaves me feeling soft all day!
2. Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter ($5)
This heavenly scent reminds me of being in Hawaii and I get tons of compliments about it.
3. Olay Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15, Sensitive Skin ($9)
I can't get through my day without applying this. SPF is so important to me as it keeping my dry skin moist. This works like a charm!
4. A Dance with Dragons, by George R.R Martin ($20)
Not a beauty product, but one that definitely helps me get through these Monday blahs! If you haven't tried George Martin's series, I highly recommend it! You can also catch the latest episode of Game of Thrones on HBO (the show is based on his books).
5. My baby! (insert happy face here…. =D)
Can't have too many Monday blahs when I get to wake up to this lil guy every morning!!